The Law Offices of Seth W. Wiener has handled a wide range of construction –related disputes for property owners and contracts, including breach of contract actions, construction defect disputes, delay claims, and mechanics’ lien disputes. Following is a representative list of construction cases handled by Mr. Wiener:
- Defended contractor in multi-million dollar arbitration concerning government-owned office building.
- Represented plaintiff specialty contractor in delay action pertaining to construction of government hospital.
- Defended subcontractor in construction defect case involving casino.
- Represented material provider in multiple collection actions.
- Represented elevator contractor in construction defect action brought by homeowner.
- Defended window and door manufacturer in residential construction defect action.
- Obtained resolution of construction defect claims brought by municipality against product manufacturer.
- Represented powerplant maintenance company in arbitration and multiple judicial proceedings arising out of alleged breach of construction contracts.
- Obtained grant of summary judgment dismissing fraud and contract claims brought against global engineering and construction contractor.